The pictures I have taken both indoors and outdoors are clear not grainy and the HD video is awesome. This camera even has sound when previewing your vids from camera, which I love since my Kodak didn't.
Consequently, it is clear to me that this camera does not support what it advertises. My suggestion to Olympus is fix the seal problems for this camera or stop advertising that it can take pictures under water.
It also has incredible lag time from when you hit the button to take a photo & when it actually decides to go ahead & shoot. This is highly frustrating because you end up missing tons of moments you'll never get back (such as your friends getting married). Easy to carry, water proof to swimming depth, shock proof from kids height. A High quality camera that is easy to use, easy to carry around kids to get the once in a childhood shots I have only had the Tough 6020 for a few days. Anyway, I waited hoped it would work after drying out. Then LCD screen would constantly turn on and off.
The memory was so cheap that it wasn't worth trying to return it. The bundle gets four stars while the camera gets five.
I have played around with it a bit and have realized the difference between some of the most common settings. I am thankful for the pet feature (though I use sport more often for this as I have a kitten) and firework setting. I don't want to connect it to a PC so leave me alone. Just take the pictures like you are supposed to. Also the pictures always seemed to turn out blurry; I'd have to take several pictures of the same frame to get a good one. I tried every setting and always ended up with the same result.
You only have to be a few inches away for it to focus. There are many different options with this camera.
I give this camera 5 STARS and a big thumbs up! It also seems the time between shots takes longer. It's still working. I have to say, I've been through my fair share of digital cameras, all of which have gotten wet, dropped, knocked off tables and into pools and toilets and sinks, run over, eaten by dogs or just looked at the wrong way by my kids!
I suggest taking the time to read the manual and follow it. This will help me take good pictures were my Rebel can't be taken (rain forest, underwater) I recently ordered this camera for my wife. We have used it 5 or 6 times now and we are really beginning to love how easy it works, as well as the features.
Consequently, it is clear to me that this camera does not support what it advertises. My suggestion to Olympus is fix the seal problems for this camera or stop advertising that it can take pictures under water.
It also has incredible lag time from when you hit the button to take a photo & when it actually decides to go ahead & shoot. This is highly frustrating because you end up missing tons of moments you'll never get back (such as your friends getting married). Easy to carry, water proof to swimming depth, shock proof from kids height. A High quality camera that is easy to use, easy to carry around kids to get the once in a childhood shots I have only had the Tough 6020 for a few days. Anyway, I waited hoped it would work after drying out. Then LCD screen would constantly turn on and off.
The memory was so cheap that it wasn't worth trying to return it. The bundle gets four stars while the camera gets five.
I have played around with it a bit and have realized the difference between some of the most common settings. I am thankful for the pet feature (though I use sport more often for this as I have a kitten) and firework setting. I don't want to connect it to a PC so leave me alone. Just take the pictures like you are supposed to. Also the pictures always seemed to turn out blurry; I'd have to take several pictures of the same frame to get a good one. I tried every setting and always ended up with the same result.
You only have to be a few inches away for it to focus. There are many different options with this camera.
I give this camera 5 STARS and a big thumbs up! It also seems the time between shots takes longer. It's still working. I have to say, I've been through my fair share of digital cameras, all of which have gotten wet, dropped, knocked off tables and into pools and toilets and sinks, run over, eaten by dogs or just looked at the wrong way by my kids!
I suggest taking the time to read the manual and follow it. This will help me take good pictures were my Rebel can't be taken (rain forest, underwater) I recently ordered this camera for my wife. We have used it 5 or 6 times now and we are really beginning to love how easy it works, as well as the features.
About the Author:
It also has incredible lag time from when you hit the button to take a photo & when it actually decides to go ahead & shoot. ottoman storage furniture.
No comments:
Post a Comment